Dacian Gold Limited (ASX: DCN) – $0.390
18 Feb 2015
Dacian Gold Limited (ASX: DCN) has intersected gold mineralisation at the Jupiter prospect within its 100% owned Mt Morgans Project located 20km west of Laverton in Western Australia (Figure 1).
Figure 1. Location of Mt Morgans Project
The first eight infill drillholes intersected 55 mineralised zones greater than 1.0g/t gold.
Thick Cornwall Shear Zone intersections include:
- 33 metres at 2.8g/t gold from 86 metres
- 30 metres at 1.4g/t gold from 158 metres
- 16 metres at 1.5g/t gold from 146 metres
High grade and thick footwall intersections include:
- 6 metres at 10.0g/t gold from 201 metres
- 31 metres at 1.7g/t gold from 228 metres
High grade and thick hangingwall intersections include:
- 2 metres at 10.2g/t gold from 90 metres
- 18 metres at 1.2g/t gold from 119 metres
- 7 metres at 1.9g/t gold from 110 metres
The current 30 hole, 5,300 metre reverse circulation drilling program is planned on a 40 metre x 40 metre infill drill pattern at the Cornwall Shear Zone and centred around the Heffernans syenite.
Following the completion of all 30 infill drillholes, the company will undertake an inaugural resource estimate for Heffernans.
For further information, visit www.daciangold.com.au
Resources Stocks to Watch (RSTW) is the leader in research on over 680 ASX listed micro to small-cap mining stocks and commodities. We are independent and do not accept commissions. We tell it like it is. Our reports are researched by experienced geologists and resources analysts, the experts in the field.